For machines and equipment:
- All spare parts for load handling equipment (axles, levers, lifting system parts…)
- Wear bars and strips (slides, etc.)
- Manufacturing of customised products based on plans: general or precision engineering for the manufacturing of complex parts
Specifically developed for each type of lifter:
- Customised dimensions and designs: no size limitations
- Materials: treated steel, bi-materials possible.
- Hardness: depending on client applications
- All product temperatures
For handling solutions tailored to client processes. Our suction feet are specifically developed for use in industry, the handling of heavy loads and extreme operating conditions.
- Shapes: square (450 x 450 mm), rectangular (410 x 810 mm), round (Ø 310 mm to Ø 720 mm)
- Materials: nitrile, silicone
- Hardness: from 40 to 90 SHORE A
- Temperature of products handled: from -20°C to 80°C for nitrile and up to 380°C continuous temperature for silicone (or 400°C for 30 minutes consecutively)
- Storage at our St Chamond site for immediate availability.