Specially designed for load handling equipment used in heavy industry (metallurgy, steel industry).
Lifter pads are specially adapted to client needs based on lifting speed, load type, hardness, temperature, surface and geometry.
ELPI develops pads that are best suited to your applications (studies, manufacturing, tests). We work together with clients on prototypes in order to optimise life span, quality and safety during handling.
Based on standard ELPI designs, your plans or a reference part, we manufacture:
- Pads for slab lifters
- Pads for ingot lifters
- Pads for unmoulding processes
- Pads for coil lifters
- Pads and feet for electro-mechanical lifting beams
Types of products concerned: all load handling equipment parts.
For more information, see below or download the PDF file.
ELPI can design parts and produce plans and design reports.
To be specified by the client.
Please consult us.
Special coatings, heat treatment, etc.
Paint, burnishing, etc.
- NF EN 13155 A1 Lifting equipment with suspended loads.
- NF E 52-109-1 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: manufacturing.
- NF E 52-109-2 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: quality classification and non-destructive testing.
- European Directive 2006/42/CE: machine Directive
- FEM 1.001 Rules for lifting equipment calculations.