LOAD HANDLING / LIFTING
Load handling equipment for gantry cranes, overhead traveling cranes, cranes.
Enables handling of hollow and cylindrical loads, coils, rolls or cylinders. Possibility of adding a rotating head to enable rotation of the lifting equipment.
Highly polyvalent and simple to use. Removable interface which enables to adapt the lifting system to the crane hook or forklift.
Typical load types: coils, tubes, all short hollow products, etc.
* Handling of flat products possible with a double C-hook on a linking beam.
For more information, see below or download the PDF file.
Welded high-yield steel structure with counterweight.
To be defined depending on client needs: from several hundred kg to several tons.
To be specified when requesting a quote.
Rotating head, Ertalon or polyurethane protection, forklift interface, etc.
SA2.5 surface preparation, anti-corrosion coating enriched with Zinc, chlorinated rubber RAL 1003 finishing coat (possibility of applying paint resisting temperatures up to 600°C).
- NF EN 13155 A1 Lifting equipment with suspended loads.
- NF E 52-109-1 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: manufacturing.
- NF E 52-109-2 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: quality classification and non-destructive testing.
- European Directive 2006/42/CE: machine Directive
- FEM 1.001 Rules for lifting equipment calculations.