LOAD HANDLING / LIFTING
Load handling equipment for robots or forklifts.
Enables handling of parts when loading or unloading furnaces or forging presses. Mainly used in heavy industry with high duty cycles and in extreme operating conditions.
Typical load types: forged parts, etc.
For more information, see below or download the PDF file.
Welded steel structure. Arms are made of high-yield steel.
To be defined depending on client needs: from several hundred kg to several tons.
To be specified when requesting a quote.
Opening and rotation absolute encoders, pads adapted to the products, etc.
SA2.5 surface preparation, anti-corrosion coating enriched with Zinc, chlorinated rubber RAL 1003 finishing coat for the body of the clamp. Arms are coated with grey paint resisting temperatures up to 600°C).
- NF EN 13155 A1 Lifting equipment with suspended loads.
- NF E 52-109-1 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: manufacturing.
- NF E 52-109-2 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: quality classification and non-destructive testing.
- European Directive 2006/42/CE: machine Directive
- FEM 1.001 Rules for lifting equipment calculations.