LOAD HANDLING / LIFTING
Load handling equipment for jib cranes, gantry cranes, overhead traveling cranes, cranes.
Enables handling of long products with or without specific temperature specifications. Can be piloted hydraulically and clamping can be either hydraulic or automatic.
Typical load types: billets, bars, etc.
For more information, see below or download the PDF file.
High-yield thick steel structure. Welded steel beam.
To be defined depending on client needs: from several hundred kg to several tons.
To be specified when requesting a quote.
Rotating head, lifting lugs with pulleys, etc.
SA2.5 surface preparation, anti-corrosion coating enriched with Zinc, chlorinated rubber RAL 1003 finishing coat (possibility of applying paint resisting temperatures up to 600°C)
- NF EN 13155 A1 Lifting equipment with suspended loads.
- NF E 52-109-1 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: manufacturing.
- NF E 52-109-2 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: quality classification and non-destructive testing.
- European Directive 2006/42/CE: machine Directive
- FEM 1.001 Rules for lifting equipment calculations.