LOAD HANDLING / LIFTING
Load handling equipment for gantry cranes, overhead traveling cranes, cranes.
Enables handling of horizontal axis coils. Electro-mechanical rack and pinion lifter, with two slides mounted opposite each other on bronze slides. No load-bearing welds on the body of the lifter. The arms are linked to the slides via bolted and pinned interfaces. No screwed/bolted fixation is submitted to shear forces. May be delivered with a rotating head on request. The lifter is equipped with load detection sensors and lateral coil detection sensors. The lifter may clamp horizontally or vertically.
Typical load types: coils, cylinders, short tubes, etc.
For more information, see below or download the PDF file.
High-yield thick steel structure.
To be defined depending on client needs: from several hundred kg to several tons.
To be specified when requesting a quote.
Rotating head, automatic, lifting lugs with pulleys, high or low temperatures, high duty cycles, etc.
SA2.5 surface preparation, anti-corrosion coating enriched with Zinc, chlorinated rubber RAL 1003 finishing coat (possibility of applying paint resisting temperatures up to 6000C)
- NF EN 13155 A1 Lifting equipment with suspended loads.
- NF E 52-109-1 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: manufacturing.
- NF E 52-109-2 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: quality classification and non-destructive testing.
- European Directive 2006/42/CE: machine Directive
- FEM 1.001 Rules for lifting equipment calculations.