LOAD HANDLING / LIFTING
Load handling equipment for gantry cranes, overhead traveling cranes, cranes or stackers.
Enables handling of flat products. Specially designed for heavy industrial applications: clamps around plates, sheets of material, steel section or pre-manufactured flat products. Can be mechanically, automatically or hydraulically operated and used at temperatures of up to 800°C.
Typical load types: slabs, plates, sheet-packs, blocks, etc.
For more information, see below or download the PDF file.
High-yield thick steel structure. Welded steel beam.
To be defined depending on client needs: from several hundred kg to several tons.
To be specified when requesting a quote.
Rotating head, automatic, lifting lugs with pulleys, high or low temperatures, high duty cycles, etc.
SA2.5 surface preparation, anti-corrosion coating enriched with Zinc, chlorinated rubber RAL 1003 finishing coat (possibility of applying paint resisting temperatures up to 600°C).
- NF EN 13155 A1 Lifting equipment with suspended loads.
- NF E 52-109-1 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: manufacturing.
- NF E 52-109-2 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: quality classification and non-destructive testing.
- European Directive 2006/42/CE: machine Directive
- FEM 1.001 Rules for lifting equipment calculations.