LOAD HANDLING / LIFTING
Load handling equipment for gantry cranes, overhead traveling cranes, cranes..
Enables handling of ingots, as well as the unmoulding and turning over of heavy products. May be used in extreme operating conditions. Can be piloted hydraulically and clamping can be either hydraulic or automatic. For use with products with temperatures of up to 1400°C with short cycle times.
Typical load types: all shapes of ingots, ingot moulds, etc.
For more information, see below or download the PDF file.
High-yield thick steel structure.
To be defined depending on client needs: from several hundred kg to several tons.
To be specified when requesting a quote.
Rotating head, lifting lugs with pulleys, etc.
SA2.5 surface preparation, anti-corrosion coating enriched with Zinc, chlorinated rubber RAL 1003 finishing coat (possibility of applying paint resisting temperatures up to 600°C)
- NF EN 13155 A1 Lifting equipment with suspended loads.
- NF E 52-109-1 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: manufacturing.
- NF E 52-109-2 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: quality classification and non-destructive testing.
- European Directive 2006/42/CE: machine Directive
- FEM 1.001 Rules for lifting equipment calculations.