LOAD HANDLING / LIFTING
Load handling equipment for jib cranes, gantry cranes, overhead traveling cranes, cranes.
Enables handling of long or flat products. Particularly well suited to use in warehouses, the loading and unloading of lorries, handling of pallets, sheet-packs, metal sheets and plates.
Typical load types: sheet-packs, flat products, etc.
For more information, see below or download the PDF file.
Welded steel structure. Arms are usually welded or are made with standard open section steel.
To be defined depending on client needs: from several hundred kg to several tons.
To be specified when requesting a quote.
Rotating head, lifting lugs with pulleys, rotating arms, rotating pads, interchangeable interfaces, etc.
SA2.5 surface preparation, anti-corrosion coating enriched with Zinc, chlorinated rubber RAL 1003 finishing coat.
- NF EN 13155 A1 Lifting equipment with suspended loads.
- NF E 52-109-1 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: manufacturing.
- NF E 52-109-2 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: quality classification and non-destructive testing.
- European Directive 2006/42/CE: machine Directive
- FEM 1.001 Rules for lifting equipment calculations.