LOAD HANDLING / LIFTING
Welded steel structure with a chassis for the motorisation components as well as a drum rotated by a cogged chain and wheel or rack and pinion system.
To be defined depending on client needs: from several hundred kg to several tons.
To be specified when requesting a quote.
Dual load turner set-up for long loads, etc.
SA2.5 surface preparation, anti-corrosion coating enriched with Zinc, chlorinated rubber RAL 1003 finishing coat.
- NF EN 13155 A1 Lifting equipment with suspended loads.
- NF E 52-109-1 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: manufacturing.
- NF E 52-109-2 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: quality classification and non-destructive testing.
- European Directive 2006/42/CE: machine Directive
- FEM 1.001 Rules for lifting equipment calculations.