Specially designed for load handling equipment used in industry.
ELPI suction cup are specially adapted to client needs based on lifting speed, load materials, hardness, temperature, surface and geometry.
ELPI develops suction cup that are best suited to your applications (studies, manufacturing, tests). We work together with clients on prototypes to optimise life span, quality and safety during handling.
Based on standard ELPI designs, your plans or a reference part, we manufacture:
- Round suction cup
- Square suction cup
- Rectangular suction cup
- Other models on request
Types of products concerned: vacuum lifting beams.
For more information, see below or download the PDF file.
ELPI can design parts and produce plans and design reports.
To be specified by the client.
Ø250 to Ø920mm, square 450x450, rectangular 410x810mm
Suction cup resisting temperatures of up to 400°C, nitrile, etc.
Colour coding: electric blue nitrile, black silicone, other colours possible on request.
When requested by clients, ELPI can maintain a minimum stock with an average delivery time of 4 weeks.
- NF EN 13155 A1 Lifting equipment with suspended loads.
- NF E 52-109-1 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: manufacturing.
- NF E 52-109-2 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: quality classification and non-destructive testing.
- European Directive 2006/42/CE: machine Directive
- FEM 1.001 Rules for lifting equipment calculations.