LOAD HANDLING / LIFTING
HANDLING EQUIPMENT FOR FORKLIFTS
Load handling equipment for all forklift brands.
Enables handling of loads via an adapted interface. Handling and turning over of specific loads.
Typical load types: all products within the forklift’s SWL and taking into consideration the position of the load relative to the carriage.
For more information, see below or download the PDF file.
Welded steel structure. Arms are made of high-yield steel.
To be defined depending on client needs: from several hundred kg to several tons.
To be specified when requesting a quote
Double upper attachment lugs, equipped with standard hooks, etc.
SA2.5 surface preparation, anti-corrosion coating enriched with Zinc, chlorinated rubber RAL 1003 finishing coat.
- NF EN 13155 A1 Lifting equipment with suspended loads.
- NF E 52-109-1 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: manufacturing.
- NF E 52-109-2 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: quality classification and non-destructive testing.
- European Directive 2006/42/CE: machine Directive
- FEM 1.001 Rules for lifting equipment calculations.