LOAD HANDLING / LIFTING
Load handling equipment for gantry cranes, overhead traveling cranes, cranes.
Enables handling of all types of long loads. Possibility of adding a rotating head to enable rotation of the lifting equipment.
Very polyvalent and simple to use. Removable interface to adapt the lifting system to the crane hook.
Typical load types: all long one-piece products or bundles.
For more information, see below or download the PDF file.
Welded high-yield steel structure.
To be defined depending on client needs: from several hundred kg to several tons.
To be specified when requesting a quote.
Rotating head, Ertalon or polyurethane protection, etc.
SA2.5 surface preparation, anti-corrosion coating enriched with Zinc, chlorinated rubber RAL 1003 finishing coat.
- NF EN 13155 A1 Lifting equipment with suspended loads.
- NF E 52-109-1 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: manufacturing.
- NF E 52-109-2 Welding standard for lifting and load handling: quality classification and non-destructive testing.
- European Directive 2006/42/CE: machine Directive
- FEM 1.001 Rules for lifting equipment calculations.