Elpi provides a range of sub-contracting services.
PRECISION GRINDING OF CYLINDRICAL PARTS:
Precision grinding, which is often performed with the aim of preparing surfaces subjected to friction, consists in giving the optimal shape to revolving cylindrical parts or cones.
Precision grinding of cylindrical mechanical parts: rolls, crowns, linear parts, cones in a wide range of grades.
Carbon steel, stainless steel, cast iron, granite
Carbide, carbon fibre, ceramic, cast iron, chrome, composite materials, polyurethane, rubber.
Up to 0.005 mm for cylinders
Up to 0.002 mm for specific shapes (convex, concave)
Up to 0.02 µm Ra
Diameter: 80 mm to 2150 mm
Length: up to 5400 mm max
Weight: max. 2500 kg
RETROFIT - REVAMPING:
- Weld inspection – Magnetic particle testing (MPT) or penetrant testing (PT)
- Inspection reports
- Recommendation of further action or parts to be manufactured
- Manufacturing (spare parts, re-machining)
- Electrical, automatic, hydraulic, pneumatic retrofit
Types of equipment and projects:
- Slab lifters,
- Coil lifters,
- Fatigue and durability testing systems
- Ingot lifter
- All machines that can be brought to our workshops
Capacity: up to 10 tons